3 replies to this topic

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

I've tried multiple ways of posting images onto posts, but none of them are working what is the best way to Bring images into a comment? Bit of a noob here.

• Crazybushman09 likes this

mtgadmin

mtgadmin

Mythic Rare

• Administrators
  • 37 posts

If you are posting an image using a url, click the icon that looks like a landscape image in the posting toolbar (it's in the row with the button to post links, smilies, etc), and then paste in the URL.

For instance, here is the URL of an image: http://www.daviddisa...N=1385939389214

When I paste it in, it looks like this (note, all this does is place "img" tags around the URL, so you can also do it manually with ease):

eyes.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1385

Otherwise, you can attach the image if you have it on the harddrive of your computer. The button for that is at the bottom of the posting window.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

I've tried both those, the attach img said the file was 2 big and the img URL system was not allowed on this community, well I've wasted enough of your time so now I can go from here, thank you for the response.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

OK now im completely baffled, just tried to attach an immage i used before in a post, even that doesnt work now. I think the problem lies with my inernet, I will investigate further

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, images, problems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013