Photo

Do you have a Creature type that deserves to be able to play Tribal?

- - - - - question tribal help ask fun fantasy cube aztegio

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Hey Forum.

Is there any creature type that you feel deserves to be Tribal? But is not?

Regards Aztegio,

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

SLIVERS!!!!! nah for real knight should deserve a tribal

• Aztegio likes this

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

I always like shit like the Wolfir or the Orochi; You know, beastman that technically still are their animal siblings. You could basically revolutionize Squirrel tribal by making a whole set of Squirellians, or whatever you want to call them.

• Aztegio likes this

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

exmortis is on to something with the wolfir make a wolf tribal set ther wolves there are many wolves in mtg but no glue to solidify wolf tribal so do it exmortis squiral tribal would be broken i once faced a already broken squiral deck that i only just beat with a 256/256 primordial hydra i mean we'd love to see squirrel tribal but it would be evil.

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

I always like shit like the Wolfir or the Orochi; You know, beastman that technically still are their animal siblings. You could basically revolutionize Squirrel tribal by making a whole set of Squirellians, or whatever you want to call them.

Beastmen sounds kinda fun, did have a few armored Squirellians images lined up, and since I'm doing Werewolf tribal later Beastmen sounds really fun.

Regards Aztegio.

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

exmortis is on to something with the wolfir make a wolf tribal set ther wolves there are many wolves in mtg but no glue to solidify wolf tribal so do it exmortis squiral tribal would be broken i once faced a already broken squiral deck that i only just beat with a 256/256 primordial hydra i mean we'd love to see squirrel tribal but it would be evil.

256/256 O.o by Odin's beard how did you slam that bad boy into him with all them Squirrels?

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

it has lovely trample and smashed all them annoying squirrels  managing to deal lethal damage yay for hydra doubling on second thought make hydra tribal  :)

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

hydra tribal would be existentially evil Aztegio. Although I might be working on a tribal set myself soon. More details to follow. But yes Squirrellians, Beastmaster or Hydra definitely. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with either way.

LSW

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

LSW i'm working with him on a tribal set don't have much info but in green were doing wolves anything else in green may happen but don't know it up to aztegio on that front. Im the collaborator not the creator, I have ideas aztegio says yay or nay any ideas for what we can do send to me or aztegio 

anders1999

anders1999

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationColorado

I really want to see an ooze or wurm tribal deck. That would be cool.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: question, tribal, help, ask, fun, fantasy, cube, aztegio

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013