• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AOB

AOB

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Hi, so I've realised that on every card with a casting cost of  x somewhere in it, the x disappears, even though I have saved the card, is this a known bug?

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

I've found several triggers such as can't that make it go haywire and cut out photos, and you can get around the casting cost by giving it "Kicker X"

or "as an additional cost to cast, pay X"

Assassin8813

Assassin8813

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Yeah, whenever I try to make the cost of lands equal to X for any color, it won't save and instead reverts to 0 after I click save.  I'm not sure what's up with this.

You are still able to use X for cost in the flavor of the card, but it has to be colorless.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

X is always colorless. if you want it be colored, you must state in the rules text: use only (Pick a color) to pay for X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013