dominator705

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Guest_dominator705_*

Guest_dominator705_*
  • Guests

Hi im Dom and ive played magic on and off for about 10 years and i jst started up again and grabed a deck from the born of the gods and it was a black and white deck and i made it into a bestow deck and added 4 opaline unicorns into the deck and faced my friend who was new to magic and he had a red green tribute deck. i pulled out a few unicorns and made them into 20/22 flying first strike, lifelink, and have gift of immortality on them and beat him that way three games to one. so now he hates unicorns :) it made my day so im deciding to make a straight unicorn deck with buffs and random cards and i decided to make a really funny card jst for him.tell me if u think this card is a little mean lol!

Attached Files

Phase

Phase

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

The basic only goes before lands but it's pretty funny.  Is steven your friends name?

Guest_dominator705_*

Guest_dominator705_*
  • Guests

yea it is lol.

The Macerator

The Macerator

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

LoL nize man, might add can't be blocked just cuz itll make it almost indestructable and for the lolz. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013