Just some Ravnican questions.

RavnicaGuild Flavor Goblins RULE Especially Krenko rules

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

While building around with different color combinations I suddenly realized that (although I mostly play variations of red and green) my all time favorite game-feel is B/W, in particular the actual Orzhov-cards; The Return to Ravnica-Block in general is, hands down, one of my favorite Sets in MtG, just as the storyline and flavor of the plane in general are very entertaining and well thought out. Diving back into the matter of the Ravnica-Plane got me quite interested in the fact, that everyone I know naturally has his favorite guild he identifies the most with; Just as I'd tend to be a fat capitalistic Orzhov, if given the opportunity, I'd like to ask the lot of you fellow MtG-Players in this forum what guild you prefer (or chose, in case any of you did partake in the online-guild-choosing-thingy WotC did, when the set was new).

Also one of the many reasons to like Ravnica:

It's home to the most awesome goblin-boss EVER!

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Although it does not host my favorite card, I am 100% devoted to the guild Boros. Their simple, warlike and decisive tactics intrigue me, and I have discovered its secret- DON'T USE ANYTHING THAT COSTS MORE THAN 4. With this guild and this rule, I have conquered many an opponent, at one point my friends called me "Boros" instead of my real name.

• Gogoman321 likes this

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

You can be proud of that achievement; The only thing I get called, whenever I play my Orzhov-Deck, is asshole.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RavnicaGuild, Flavor, Goblins RULE, Especially Krenko rules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013