3 replies to this topic

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

So I have seen many LoL based cards floating around here and there, I figured I would make a few. Some go with original game features, others based on fan fiction.

Nunu, Wrath of Winter - the funny looking mana is a legitimate type called snow mana.

Xin Zhao, Great Rider - creatures with horsemanship can't be blocked by those without.

Mordekaiser, Master of Metal

Kayle, the Judicator

Baron Nasher -Rampage 3= creature gets +3/+3 for each creature blocking it beyond the first.

Fizz, Void Trickster -The return to hand ability is his shark, bouncing them.

• Spaceman likes this

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I realy like mordekaiser and the baron good job!

Marvel Kid

Marvel Kid

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

I like 'em, more than my cards, You might want to lower Barons stats :D

TylerConnolly

TylerConnolly

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

I love these, they captured the spirit of the champions very well, as said Nashor may be a bit much but still very in character. I personally love the Kayle card, but that's just because she fits so well with white red.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: League of Legends, Balancedish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013