TheCrazyAsylum

TheCrazyAsylum

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationA place where dreams come true

The title says it all.

Just kidding, Hi i'm a human that lives on earth and used the world wide web almost 24/7 and likes to play mtg and video games. I also like The Hobbit and Transformers. I use green and like eldrazi and mana/toke pump decks, I play mostly modern(hate standard b/c of m14 and theros let downs(Except Nylea, I like here(Card wise))). I made my favorate planeswalker(Attached File  Snydle Mushroom King.jpg   42.74KB   0 downloads)

Thanks for reading this very boring but informational thing,

Dirt

(and yes that is my name)

tumblr_mej0cd0INf1qktqch.gif

The Macerator

The Macerator

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

hi dirt, nize card and thx for the very boring info. :)

TheCrazyAsylum

TheCrazyAsylum

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

thank you, and you're welcome.

NTC

NTC

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL (USA)

The last X is undefined. What's it stand for?

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Um sry to be a magic grammar nazi here, but the first ability should be +0, players can currently define any value they want for x, then get the effect.

• Phase likes this

TheCrazyAsylum

TheCrazyAsylum

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

First NTC, Fixed the problem. Second, Lolilord, X is equal to every two forest you control(fixed it anyway).

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Well you see. the ability does whatever the ability states, the amout of + or - on the left is simply the COST, whether its going up or down. So players could say " I add 1,000,000 loyalty counters, then one for every to forests I controll, take Gideon for example. Also, it should be worded as "Half the number of forests you control, rounded down, which is the style most cards roll in.

Thanks for your consideration!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013