can't see card pictures when logged in

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Guest_RainmakerSilma_*

Guest_RainmakerSilma_*
  • Guests

when i am logged in i can't see the card art. i am not having this problem when i'm logged out.

Marvelfan1991

Marvelfan1991

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Having the same issue, have not tried logging out though. Would gladly like to know what the problem here is.

Balmy

Balmy

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Same here :-/

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

So do you mean just the portrait art, or the whole card? is this while making cards, or in the forums?

Phase

Phase

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

I havent actually been able to see art in the forum and Personal Messenger since ths morning

Guest_RainmakerSilma_*

Guest_RainmakerSilma_*
  • Guests

i can see the card and the text, only the art is missing. i have this problem while making cards, i haven't checked the forums

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

O dear, I just experienced this my self, and this has not happened before, I think this may be a site problem, in which case only the admin can help now. In the mean time, I will look for a way: To all those of you who are new, welcome and trust me this is the best site your will find for making cards, we just have a technical difficulty at the moment.

EDIT: On second thought..... there is one possibility that I would hate to be true. These uses of images for cards might have been seen as a violation by some random person, who could then report use, thus completely abolishing the sites system for images! Well, hope this is not the case....

thejedikiller

thejedikiller

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Guys I have found the solution. If you are signed in to the website the card art does not appear but if your doing this for fun why save it to your account with no picture? Sign out then make your card but dont hit save. Just right click on your card and hit save image to desktop. That's what i'm doing at least. Hope I helped

Guest_RainmakerSilma_*

Guest_RainmakerSilma_*
  • Guests

we know that man, but thanks anyway. I still wanna save my cards though. I hope we can find a solution soon...

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

He just told you the solution. Save your cards on your computer, instead of on the site. Just right-click the preview image and save it.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Yes, this works, but it is also very time consuming and maleficent, and also means editing cards will take the process of completely remaking the card, and also the only way to attach saved images is the attach image feature, which can't load some files.

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Then use MSE. I do, so do many people on this forum. It's far more complex than the site's editor anyway.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Did not know about MSE until now, just downloaded, thanks Exmortis!

Guest_RainmakerSilma_*

Guest_RainmakerSilma_*
  • Guests

Same here. MSE looks great. Thanks!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013