Photo

What is a warning posts on your profile page?

warning profile

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Torterrapizza2002

Torterrapizza2002

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPizzaland, the world of awesomeness.

Hillo.

I was browsing my profile page, and I saw that there were no "warning posts" under my nickname. I clicked on it and it brought me to a "warning posts" page. What is a warning post? Could somebody help me, because I feel like I'm missing something.      :wacko:

Thank you

Have a WONDERFUL day. :)

<--------warning post sign

DaPizzaMan :rolleyes: 

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

I think it's something like a report system? I don't get it either. Maybe its somewhere in the FAQ already?

Marvel Kid

Marvel Kid

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

I think i know what Warning Points are. When you spam of flag alot mods or admins will grant you a point and when u have 4 or 5 not sure you will get banned.

Torterrapizza2002

Torterrapizza2002

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPizzaland, the world of awesomeness.

Cool.

Thanks!

DaPizzaMan :rolleyes: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013