Photo

What does the Mountain symbol under my Name mean? And how can I change it?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Necrodusk

Necrodusk

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Well, you can read the topic name for the problem :P

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

That's just the indicator of your member status/rarity, mostly its just used to tell people how long you have been around the site and how active you are, I won't get into the specifics as it would encourage spam bots, which we do not want here. You cannot change it directly except by sticking around and being a good member.

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Just think about how cool of feature it would be, being able to choose the colors of you symbols^^

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

A wonderful idea!

Then, maybe replace "common""uncommon" and so forth with different titles, depending on the colors you pick, also meaning you can have guilds once you are at the uncommon level, and Alara guilds once at the rare level, and have NEPHILIM awesomeness once your at mythic rare.

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

LOL

Only problem here, there are  for example some widgets without name, like G/W/B, which is just called necra, rather than having an own faction-name like Bant or Grixis.

Also this idea is not that easy to execute, since there are only a few people (if not only one) responsible for this forum.

TheInfernalTragedy2013

TheInfernalTragedy2013

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Why don't they recruit dedicated members, I would be down for it. Plus I think MTG is way funner to make card's for.

mtgadmin

mtgadmin

Mythic Rare

• Administrators
  • 37 posts

It's not in the functionality of php boards to lets users select a symbol, it's a one-size fits all parameter, so we decided on a mountain symbol for arbitrary reasons. I guess in keeping with the redness of the forum...

• monarch111 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013