• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Genjutsu ^^

Genjutsu ^^

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

I noticed just with a preliminary glance that any Eldrazi Fan-cards are out of luck. All mana types are capped at 9 right now. If this was before the Rise of the Edrazi, I would be fine, but as some cards now can go that high, I would love to see the count increased if that's no big trouble :)

Love the new site design, can't wait to see it flesh out!

Sasuke Vs. Deidara:

"I saw through your Genjutsu!"

"But there's another one..."

"I saw through that too!"

"But there's another one..."

"****."

Click Me! I don't do anything!

Slaktarmaskinen

Slaktarmaskinen

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I made a funny card. It said:

X is the number of cards in your opponent`s hand.

tap: look at your opponents hand for X seconds and choose a card. You loose X life for every further second you hold his cards.

Your opponent has to play it before he can play something else of cost next turn.

Pay X, tap: Add the total mana cost of all cards in the hand of your opponent to your mana pool. You loose X life for every

unpaid mana in the end of turn.

tap: deal XX(X-X) times three damage to your opponent

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

I made a funny card. It said:

X is the number of cards in your opponent`s hand.

tap: look at your opponents hand for X seconds and choose a card. You loose X life for every further second you hold his cards.

Your opponent has to play it before he can play something else of cost next turn.

Pay X, tap: Add the total mana cost of all cards in the hand of your opponent to your mana pool. You loose X life for every

unpaid mana in the end of turn.

tap: deal XX(X-X) times three damage to your opponent

No, you made a retarded card. Feel free not to post again. Especially in the completely wrong section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013