Photo

Black/Green Planeswalker, Need a Honest Opinion.

- - - - - Planeswalker mtg card magic fantasy cube

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Hey Good People of the Forum.

(Update: Thanks for the feedback how about now?) PS. Replaced is that wrongly worded or will it make do i know i can be a hella lot more specific but card have limited room.

I need your opinion and input plus ideas about this gal:

And a Bounus Round Vote for Frog Token's ! Yaaa:
Votes:                                             (1)
               1                   2                  3                   4                  5                  6
       Attached File  Frog.jpg   36.66KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Frog2.jpg   32.12KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Frog3.jpg   39.46KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Frog4.jpg   31.67KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Frog5.jpg   36.88KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Frog6.jpg   36.11KB   0 downloads

Regards Aztegio.

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

What the Wackadoodeldundee is up with the 2nd Token?! LOL!

You should really buff that last ability, although not explicitely WEAK, it is too situational... What about making them 2/2 Frogs with DT?

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

What the Wackadoodeldundee is up with the 2nd Token?! LOL!

You should really buff that last ability, although not explicitely WEAK, it is too situational... What about making them 2/2 Frogs with DT?

Haha yeah well its all fun a games right :D

The thing is it don't trigger on put into the graveyard but on die, and that means the tokens replace them self when they die.

There for i was a bit with drawn from the idea of making them anything else than 1/1 so they just serve as a wall and a sac-outlet but if you still feel they lack.

What is a fun way to make em better?.

Regards Aztegio

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Give the frogs reach to fit the flavour of the long tongues frogs have and make them 1/3 both to fit the fact frogs are adaptable and "tough" to the environment and also to make them stronger as a planeswalker ultimate as it makes them immune to shock but not lightning bolt making them slightly more survivable howevr the way you have worded it every time a frog token dies it is re spawned by the emblem. Plus VOTE 3 

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Give the frogs reach to fit the flavour of the long tongues frogs have and make them 1/3 both to fit the fact frogs are adaptable and "tough" to the environment and also to make them stronger as a planeswalker ultimate as it makes them immune to shock but not lightning bolt making them slightly more survivable howevr the way you have worded it every time a frog token dies it is re spawned by the emblem. Plus VOTE 3 

Yeah that wording was on purpose, and i was sure that was the OP part of it to have a boundless 1/1 frogs that can't really die, but im playing with the idea that the emblem simply exiles all creatures the opponent control's and when ever he plays a new one exiles that 2, but leaving him with 1/1 Frog Tokens instead!.

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

How about you change the Emblem, so it only triggers on nontoken-creatures dying? This way you could increase the number of frogs or make them stronger.

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

How about you change the Emblem, so it only triggers on nontoken-creatures dying? This way you could increase the number of frogs or make them stronger.

Its a great idea but i took it another way look at it again.

Regards Aztegio

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Planeswalker, mtg, card, magic, fantasy, cube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013