Photo

We can't make cards w/ more than one creature type?

magic mtg magic the gathering fan art creature type card type enchantment creature artifact creature

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JuicyKarkass

JuicyKarkass

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I'm just wondering why the make-your-own-card feature doesn't allow us to make creatures that are more than one creature type? Far as I can tell, it's impossible to create an artifact creature or an enchantment creature. What's up with that? Also, it would be nice if we had the option to write flavor text and certain keyword abilities in italics. Any help here? Thanks!!

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

The card making program here is not very updated get mse its the best way to create your own custom cards.

• JuicyKarkass likes this

JuicyKarkass

JuicyKarkass

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

The card making program here is not very updated get mse its the best way to create your own custom cards.

I've looked into that. I was using it earlier today actually. But my beef with that program is that it used a different font, one that isn't found on Magic cards. And there seemed to be no way to switch it to the actual font found on actual MTG cards. Has that been your experience or is that not normally the case?

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

You need to find the template of the font you need im no expert on it since i lose 9th edition template but some user in this forum know well where to go sadly im not one of them.

Jdrawer

Jdrawer

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

To italicize text, put it in [brackets].

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: magic, mtg, magic the gathering, fan art, creature type, card type, enchantment creature, artifact creature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013