31 replies to this topic

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

All six colors accepted (Red, White, Blue,Green,Black and Colorless) but they must be of a single color. Creature cards only and no Planeswalkers allowed. Note this is just for FUN. Here are some examples

Attached File  Red.jpg   200.88KB   0 downloads  Attached File  White.jpg   157.52KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Blue.jpg   184.05KB   0 downloads  

Attached File  Green.jpg   185.71KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Black.jpg   164.69KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Colorless.jpg   153.4KB   0 downloads

• xXSnipaXx likes this

Commandant

Commandant

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

As the theme is colour, here is a colourshifted Khalni Hydra.

W3Y8oUI.jpg

• Matthew Exline and Riow Hatake like this

Ouroboros

Ouroboros

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Might be a little bit unbalanced here and there, but I think you get the general idea.

Attached File  UrumBar the Ever-Changing.jpg   46.19KB   3 downloads

• Riow Hatake likes this

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Time for a little Chaos!

Attached File  Goblin Ogre Rider.jpg   47.57KB   3 downloads

Regards Aztegio.

• Riow Hatake likes this

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Here is a white card to fit the theme of colours.

Attached File  Lord of High Ascension.jpg   38.3KB   2 downloads

Anyway hope everyone likes it.

• Aztegio likes this

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

Might be a little bit unbalanced here and there, but I think you get the general idea.

attachicon.gifUrumBar the Ever-Changing.jpg

I like the overall Idea of this card a little unbalanced but not bad enought to say OP. i give it a A-

• Riow Hatake likes this

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

W3Y8oUI.jpg

Where does the cost negation end I mean if i had eight blue creatures out I could summon him for free? On the plus side GREAT FLAVOR. All in all I'd give this card a firm B. If you want my opinion I'd reword it so it say Fathom Czar cost one less Blue mana for each blue creature you control you can can only cut this cost of up to four mana. And I'd make this card legendary

Ouroboros

Ouroboros

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Where does the cost negation end I mean if i had eight blue creatures out I could summon him for free?

Plus he's not legendary, so you could have four of those badboys out without tapping a single land.

• Riow Hatake likes this

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

Time for a little Chaos!

attachicon.gifGoblin Ogre Rider.jpg

Regards Aztegio.

A good all around simple red card with good flavor. I'd give it an A

• Riow Hatake likes this

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

Here is a white card to fit the theme of colours.

attachicon.gifLord of High Ascension.jpg

Anyway hope everyone likes it.

A nice white card I really like the -2/-2 counter theme for this card. I'd give this card an A

• Riow Hatake likes this

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

Unless some one else post something by 1:00 it will be a tie breaker between Azetegio and chaoscal

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Here is another card to add to my competition roster hope you all like it, don't know if to OP for 4UUU or just OP enough but all comments welcome

Attached File  Cazal Lord of Seas.jpg   45.84KB   3 downloads

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

W3Y8oUI.jpg

No offence commandant but Khalni Hydra doesn't fit as a blue card first of all because blue is an enemy colour of green and red the two colours known to have hydra's, second trample is pretty much never in blue and third blue seldom resorts to plain mana cost reduction

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Time for a little Chaos!

attachicon.gifGoblin Ogre Rider.jpg

Regards Aztegio.

How could I not comment on a card that is all about chaos and has a great flavour text and is a goblin, goblins are the funniest and most definitely red creature there is, screw those black goblins, this is a great card and I love the feel, flavour and balance of this card well done aztegio.

• Aztegio likes this

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

Here is another card to add to my competition roster hope you all like it, don't know if to OP for 4UUU or just OP enough but all comments welcome

attachicon.gifCazal Lord of Seas.jpg

I dont think it that OP but its a real dick to decks that don't have blue. So many people wont like but I do and it just has Awesome flavor it, all in all i'd give it an A- 

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

5:00 is the deadline. If Aztegio doesn't have a card made by than the winner will be choascal. 

Commandant

Commandant

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Where does the cost negation end I mean if i had eight blue creatures out I could summon him for free? On the plus side GREAT FLAVOR. All in all I'd give this card a firm B. If you want my opinion I'd reword it so it say Fathom Czar cost one less Blue mana for each blue creature you control you can can only cut this cost of up to four mana. And I'd make this card legendary

No offence commandant but Khalni Hydra doesn't fit as a blue card first of all because blue is an enemy colour of green and red the two colours known to have hydra's, second trample is pretty much never in blue and third blue seldom resorts to plain mana cost reduction

Same idea as Planar Chaos. Blue in the old days encompassed any form of trickery (Prodigal Sorcerer, etc.), where mana cost reduction would fit. Old blue fatties related a lot to control of islands, and tweaking this slightly, without referring to devotion, counting blue creatures could conceivably be possible. Trample, if we ignore its current associations, could be flavoured as the extra heads going around the defender, again a form of trickery.

Mostly, though, I wanted to make a simpler card, and I've always been partial to finding new roles for colours. Blue very rarely plays well with aggro and creature swarming, which was why I didn't rebalance it. Admittedly, it was a lazy design choice on my part, as Khalni Hydra was close to what I originally had.

If I can submit another card:

lcR3SNv.png

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

Same idea as Planar Chaos. Blue in the old days encompassed any form of trickery (Prodigal Sorcerer, etc.), where mana cost reduction would fit. Old blue fatties related a lot to control of islands, and tweaking this slightly, without referring to devotion, counting blue creatures could conceivably be possible. Trample, if we ignore its current associations, could be flavoured as the extra heads going around the defender, again a form of trickery.

Mostly, though, I wanted to make a simpler card, and I've always been partial to finding new roles for colours. Blue very rarely plays well with aggro and creature swarming, which was why I didn't rebalance it. Admittedly, it was a lazy design choice on my part, as Khalni Hydra was close to what I originally had.

If I can submit another card:

lcR3SNv.png

I like Despair better than your last card I'd also give it An A rating. PS i also believe in trying out monster that are common to one color and putting them in a color that is the total opposite and seeing how it works 

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*
  • Guests

Does anyone here ever make any NORMAL cards? Hexproof, Haste, Shroud, Double Strike, Vigilance... THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.... I wish you could make something unique... because there is a LOT of cards with these effects, and unless something there is VERY unique, I see everything as the same and not very special to look like. The only one I saw that looks rather nice is the Fathom Czar and Goblin Ogre Rider. Other than that most of them are the same exact thing -- creatures with too many effects everywhere. I'd also like to submit a card.

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*
  • Guests

Here's one I made that I hope you like. It's meant to siege everyone into not having a lot or no mana left when their turn comes.Attached File  V267 ACRC2.jpg   44.9KB   5 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013