31 replies to this topic

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

Here's one I made that I hope you like. It's meant to siege everyone into not having a lot or no mana left when their turn comes.attachicon.gifV267 ACRC2.jpg

Its good and it will totally leave many people worse for wear, Great flavor I'd give it a A-

Ouroboros

Ouroboros

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Okay, I decided to go for one more, if I'm not too late.

Attached File  Seraphim of Aurus.jpg   44.12KB   0 downloads

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Fuck the balance here my card

kjkaminskas

kjkaminskas

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Attached File  image.jpg   81.71KB   0 downloads making a series of curses, all colors, here is just one

TylerConnolly

TylerConnolly

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Just for fun, let's try this: It's a monogreen creature taken to it's (il)logical conclusion: Eventually the predator prey relationship will run it's course and all the multiverse will be left as a heap of nothing, and the thought of this is understandably a bit maddening. After years of contemplating the nature of the eventual heat death of the universe he decided to speed up the rest of the death of the Universe, until being killed himself that is, if they can manage it.

Attached File  Ezban The Extinctionist.jpg   50.36KB   0 downloads

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

if its not late or intruding id like to give my avacyn a tryAvacyntheDestroyerfull_zps9b1e6772.jpg

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

she got mad

xXSnipaXx

xXSnipaXx

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Two card I made for the contest and for fun. Attached File  CWM.jpg   168.38KB   0 downloadsAttached File  createcard.jpg   175.77KB   0 downloads

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

That's great and all, but this thread's over a year old. I'm inclined to think the contest isn't active.

• xXSnipaXx likes this

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

That true but its not really a problem tough.

• xXSnipaXx likes this

xXSnipaXx

xXSnipaXx

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

XD i also noticed the yar old thing. oops!

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

It happen lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013