56 replies to this topic

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

currently redoing Mazarkov Block Set 1: Mazarkov, Plane of Peace. More updates will follow.

-LSW

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Can't Wait

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

I'm terribly sorry for the delay in getting this post out there into the ether. I have some new contributions to the MPP set that i have been working on. I hope you will enjoy them and please as usual do not hesitate to comment or critique these cards.

-LSW

• Aztegio likes this

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

They are all pretty great, but why are you using that furture sight thing for you cards? it might just be me but i diden't like that designe.

Regards Aztegio.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

Future Sight was my favorite set back in the day, the design brings back memories, lots of memories. I only am using it for the nostalgia factor.

_LSW

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Haha i see, well mine was Zendikar Block Or Innestrad.

Regards Aztegio.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

aztegio we both have pretty much the same views i love the zendikar and innistrad blocks as well although I also love the original ravnica and liked the return to ravnica set.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

On my parts mirrondin blocks is my all time favorite with kamigawa ( yes you read it right)

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

aztegio we both have pretty much the same views i love the zendikar and innistrad blocks as well although I also love the original ravnica and liked the return to ravnica set.

Yeah they are doing return to Zendikar next )

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

On my parts mirrondin blocks is my all time favorite with kamigawa ( yes you read it right)

Kamigawa was great to if you did not like the block you love all the stuff it gave to the other formats.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Ikr but alot of people who play magic with me says that kamigawa was a pure mistake so i tough everybodie tough that. Also its sad that bushido or ninjutsu is prob not gonna be reboot :(

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

u never know Ninjutsu and bushido may yet get a reboot. And yes I can confirm a Return to Zendikar is in the works. (but dont tell anyone i told you) i have a friend who works for wizards

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Ikr but alot of people who play magic with me says that kamigawa was a pure mistake so i tough everybodie tough that. Also its sad that bushido or ninjutsu is prob not gonna be reboot :(

Desperate Ritual, Kicked Storm to the next level, Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker Started the now pretty hardcore Splinter Twin Combo, Many Control or Multi color ramp still runs with the Star Dragons. Azusa, Lost but Seeking is still a Landfall boss. Boseiju, Who Shelters All, is still considered one of the best legal lands. And now im going to stop with a last crazy control card Gifts Ungiven i mean that card is full on value and few blue moden deck run without.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

https://www.dropbox....5c2rBXHKuoXPDoa

This link has the cards for mazarkov.

Please feel free to comment and make suggestions. Will be working on the next set while working on this one.

-LSW

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

guardian of the ancient forests seems very weak no power or toughness, ame with M. liege ArchAoW also is a cripple  otherwise very good cards 

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

i changed some things around, dont use the cards on this forum use the link i posted.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

but thanks for the headsup about the no p/t got that remadied

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013