• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Proabis

Proabis

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

So here it is, the name is mine, all the ability's my idea, the art Edit... the art will not be mine, it will all be taken from deviantart.com with there acount name, so you can look them up. and tell them how amazing their work is!

i want to make it so the wordings are as close to magic as i can, and he is apost to be totally playable, not over powered, but not week. i will be making much more. Tell me your thoughts 

Attached Files

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

like it but a bit overpowered for 5 maybe make it cost six or give it lower power or toughness maybe make it a 7/ 2 instead since it is a zombie so is not likely to be very durable and it has fear and flying so isnt easily blockable. this gives is some way to be killed with red able to shock it and green able to fight it and black able to murder it. this gives people options to kill th thing that will likely be dismantling their life total. ps the sacrifice ability should say combined power and toghness or power or toughness

• Proabis likes this

Proabis

Proabis

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

like it but a bit overpowered for 5 maybe make it cost six or give it lower power or toughness maybe make it a 7/ 2 instead since it is a zombie so is not likely to be very durable and it has fear and flying so isnt easily blockable. this gives is some way to be killed with red able to shock it and green able to fight it and black able to murder it. this gives people options to kill th thing that will likely be dismantling their life total. ps the sacrifice ability should say combined power and toghness or power or toughness

You are right I don't know what I was thinking he should have 3 or less toughness to make him targets to lightning bolt ETC, and i agree the end changed here is the new card

Proabis

Proabis

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

My new Nemort

Attached Files

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Prove me wrong, but this seems to be the work of Guild Wars illustrator Kekai Kotaki, not just "Google". Could you do him the honor and put his name into the illustrator's collumn?

• Proabis likes this

Proabis

Proabis

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Prove me wrong, but this seems to be the work of Guild Wars illustrator Kekai Kotaki, not just "Google". Could you do him the honor and put his name into the illustrator's collumn?

Okay sorry it was just an image taken from Google and I know these cards really don't mean much, I will give him the credit.

Proabis

Proabis

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Sorry for that, giving credit to the original owner of the art, 

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cards, custom, grixis, red, blue, black

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013