Fallen Avenger

- - - - - black white skeleton R&D Reanimator Rare

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Guest_ReturnofYawgmoth_*

Guest_ReturnofYawgmoth_*
  • Guests

Well, I've been considering a cheap and consistent reanimator, but I'm not sure how to balance it. Can I get some feedback?

Attached File  createcard.php.jpeg   181.14KB   0 downloads

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA
Honestly, this reanimator seems good. Have you considered that most reanimators usually are not white, but then again it is a welcome change when white gets reanimation.

The lose X life where X is equal to that creatures cmc *2 seems a bit excessive for a 2/2 for 3. Try Lose X life where X is equal to its cmc w/o the multiply by 2.

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

Guest_ReturnofYawgmoth_*

Guest_ReturnofYawgmoth_*
  • Guests

I tried to keep up with Orzhov with the white because in Return to Ravnica, Orzhov had all the reanimation. I feel like this card does, however, need to be more balanced. Lose X life alone doesn't really cover the cost of a consistent reanimator, don't you think?

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA
Some reanimators use lose life and others mill. It is up to you.

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

Guest_ReturnofYawgmoth_*

Guest_ReturnofYawgmoth_*
  • Guests

That's true, what but what do you think of this update?

Attached File  createcard.php-10.jpeg   183.64KB   0 downloads

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

I like it. Maybe push it up to {2}{w}{b}?

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

how about lose X life where X is 2 plus that cards converted mana cost and make it a 2/2 but skip the -1/-1 clause

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: black, white, skeleton, R&D, Reanimator, Rare

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013