Assassins

- - - - - Assassins Black White

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Guest_Jack0fBladez3_*

Guest_Jack0fBladez3_*
  • Guests

Hello, ummm yea this is my first time using this. But I am very experience in YuGiOh card making so i'm starting to do Magic now. Please inform me if you like them or if i made a mistake or if they're too imbalanced, I will have more cards than these two but just tell me how they are, oh and for copyright purposes, these cards are purely from Google Images. Hope you like them c:
Attached File  Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad.jpg   32.94KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Animus Glitch.jpg   24.08KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Apple of Eden(new).jpg   32.44KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Assassin's Ambush(new).jpg   27.92KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Assassinate (instant).jpg   32.77KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Masyaf Assassin (male).jpg   27.77KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Masyaf Assassin (female).jpg   26.77KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Welcome to the Brotherhood (new).jpg   32.06KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Animus Glitch.jpg   24.08KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Assassin's Cemetary.jpg   28.87KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Ezio Auditore Da Firenze.jpg   33.93KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Ezio Auditore Da Firenze (2).jpg   35.27KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Masyaf (land).jpg   28.93KB   0 downloadsAttached File  The Brotherhood.jpg   33.05KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Hidden Blade.jpg   31.5KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Leap of Faith.jpg   31.85KB   0 downloads

• Krieg of Keld, ubk8751, Diablerie and 1 other like this

Krieg of Keld

Krieg of Keld

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Locationon top of Emrakul, dressed in the skin of a Phyrexian obliterator I killed myself.

it's similar to a lot of other morph designs, though it seems very flavorful with assassins. Could be bumped up to an uncommon but aside from that, good job for a first card. Also, if your making a card multicolored, there's an option for a gold frame on the cardmaker.

tumblr_m1sjkv9SrJ1r5zfj8o1_500.gifI may or may not have a slight obsession with Hellsing.  

Guest_Jack0fBladez3_*

Guest_Jack0fBladez3_*
  • Guests

Yea i was going for it to be a little similar to cards with Morph, but i did want it to be slightly original ^-^ also i'll be adding more cards, and thanks :3 also i'll definitly be using that gold frame for multicolors.

• Krieg of Keld likes this

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Yes, I like those cards, only thing I dislike is the art of Assassin Cemetery. Looks like a normal Graveyard to me xD

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

Guest_Sasuke(Hebi)_*

Guest_Sasuke(Hebi)_*
  • Guests

(bump) c:

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

I like this theme, but just as you predicted already for yourself, these cards are slightly too expensive. Not directly expensive at that, but the wrong kind of expensive: In Magic, you can always consider too many manasymbols a limitation of the viability of the card. For example players will always prefer a card with {3}{w}{w} over a card with {w}{w}{w}{w}{w}, even if it is weaker, simply because it is nearly impossible to play it outside of a monowhite deck.

Sometimes there are also inconsistencies like "all non-land and non-creature permanents". You can imagine Magic like a programming language: As an actual card your card would just wipe the whole board, because it destroys all non-land permanents and all non-creature permanents afterwards. You may want to change it into "All permanents that are neither lands nor creatures" or "All non-land/non-creature permanents".

I may have also some complaint/question over the land costing mana, but you know what? It doesn't matter. I can't really complain, because these cards are creative. While they are based on AC to some extend, you actually tried to bring original interesting card ideas to this forum and succeeded at it. Everything I can help you with are minor balance changes and the rules of Magic in general. Good work.

Guest_Sasuke(Hebi)_*

Guest_Sasuke(Hebi)_*
  • Guests

wow! Thank you so much!! that all ways amazing advice :) thank you, i'll make sure to add that to my new works :D

Guest_yurai16_*

Guest_yurai16_*
  • Guests

Nice cards, but Assassinate and Leap Of Faith are actually already cards in real life. You might want to consider changing the names to avoid confusion.

shaatom

shaatom

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

assasins blade costs way to many mana

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Assassins, Black, White

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013