Eucliwood Hellscythe (from Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka)

Anime Yuu Eucliwood Hellscythe Necromancer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Guest_Drew_*

Guest_Drew_*
  • Guests

THIS ONE CAME OUT TO BE REALLY AMAZING.

IF ANYONE HAS SEEN THE ANIME Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka, PLEASE LET ME KNOW...

IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT, YOU WILL REALLY RESPECT THIS CARD HOPEFULLY  :D

Attached File  yuu.jpg   110.24KB   1 downloads

Eucliwood Hellscythe Background:
(FOR PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO READ xD)

Appearance:

Eu has a very distinct appearance; unlike most characters, she takes an appearance of a young girl from the medieval times.

She has straight long silver hair and blue eyes. She clads herself in silver armor, and wears a purple dress underneath.

Eu always wears this piece of armor even when bathing, and it acts as a suppressor for her abilities.

Personality:

Because of the uncontrollable nature of her powers as a necromancer, she communicates without using facial expressions or spoken words, only "speaking" to others by writing on a note pad, mostly pertaining to her appetite. At first, she seems to be emotionless and mute (or has a preference not to talk), but in fact she is kind-hearted to her friends and other people, even to Ayumu whom she was not familiar with.

Background:

Eucliwood is originally from the Underworld. How long she was in the Underworld is unknown, as is what she did there however it is known she was a part of the Seventh Abyss where she was close friends with Naegleria Nebiros, whom of which crafted Eu's armor and gauntlets to keep her powers suppressed. Eu has actually stayed in Tokyo even before she and Ayumu ever met, although exactly how long is uncertain. When she and Ayumu met, Eu was in front of a convenience store, and Ayumu attempts to make friends with her, only to be rejected at first. She later rescued Ayumu from an attack from an unnamed serial killer that has been ravaging the town, but with Ayumu's injury too severe for him to survive, she used her ability to resurrect him as a zombie.
Eucliwood later becomes Ayumu's first ever housemate.

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

Not much to add here^^

It's just hilarious! You could consider to make it a "legendary white 1/1 Human/Zombie-Creaturetoken named Ayumu Aikawa".

Also the correct way to write the second ability is "2 Life, {t}: Put target creature from your graveyard onto the battlefield, under your control."

and let me tell you: IT'S BROKEN! But this is unglued so it doesn't matter^^

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

IT'S BROKEN! But this is unglued so it doesn't matter^^

You are my man, dude.

To the card: Yes it is broken and no I have not seen the anime, but it looks funny to me, definitely will think about looking into it here and there ;)

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Anime, Yuu, Eucliwood, Hellscythe, Necromancer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013