• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

PhillyCheesecake

PhillyCheesecake

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

So... I've been creating ideas for magic cards in my head for a few weeks now, just to satisfy my creative impulses, and today I finally realized that there must be some place on the internet where I can formally produce these ideas, save them, put them out into the open, and receive fantastic feedback from an awesome online community. And it seems I have found exactly that place.

I suppose I just want to express my appreciation for the creation of this site, my excitement about creating cards in the future, and my invitation to the community to help me develop and improve my own ideas, while I do the same for yours.

Right now I don't have any specific ideas for cards to work on, except that I am a huge anime fan, and so I might start making cards based off of Naruto or One Piece or even Avatar, but eventually I hope to create my own set of completely original cards, maybe even with the help of some of my artist friends to create the pictures for them. But you are welcome to give me any ideas you may have; I have lots of free time, and I would be more than happy to fulfill your requests if I could.

Anyway, I think this is an awesome site, and I hope it grows a lot in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013