2 replies to this topic

Hamutaro-Kun

Hamutaro-Kun

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMishawaka, IN

G'day residents of MCM. Under normal circumstances I'd go on a long and winded introduction and finish it off with a charming anecdote, but the creation of Magic: the Gathering cards calls to me. I'm still a bit recent to the game (Only started playing about a year or two ago)so I'm not totally familiar with the card wordings, so I may mess something up. In any case, it's nice to meet all of you and I hope we get along. ;D

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

Just don't forget that up to this point, you can't trust the save-function of the card maker. You have to save it onto your computer etc or the site just eats up your work.

Hamutaro-Kun

Hamutaro-Kun

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMishawaka, IN

That's alright, I prefer to use Magic Set Editor to make my cards. At least, Magic the Gathering cards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013