4 replies to this topic

Squigly

Squigly

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationDragon Empire

Hey everyone! I'm a new member to this forum who found this place after searching for a Magic the Gathering Card Maker on Google! (It's actually pretty high on the result list) I really like yugioh too and you can find me on Yugioh Card Maker as well!

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMaringá - Paraná - Brazil

Weclome Tidal!

tumblr_mhuoelxkkl1r8m99bo1_500.gif

Squigly

Squigly

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationDragon Empire

Weclome Tidal!

Welcome*

Prynce Spike

Prynce Spike

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCurrently being very envious of Night and LZ.

Hello there, I'm White Kitsune, but you can call me Spike. Welcome to the new baby forum, have a good time~

Forever LZ.

Darth Revan of the Sith

Darth Revan of the Sith

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationInferno

who found this place after searching for a Magic the Gathering Card Maker on Google!

I predicted this would happen. I am freaking psychic.

Yo man my name is Halubaris Maphotika (Halu for short) welcome to Metro Goldwynn Mayer Productions Magic The Gathering Forums!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013