Some things regarding the cardmaker

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Guest_Mouth Stitched Shut_*

• Guests

1. Separate effects on a card should have a 1.5x spacing in between them by pressing enter once.

2. Card flavor should have a separate text block.

3. Saving cards should be added. Without that feature, I cannot fix whatever I post and edit it.

4. Hybrid mana symbols should be added to the card's converted mana cost.

Hatcher

Hatcher

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I really really doubt any of these suggestions will ever be implimented.

mtgadmin

mtgadmin

Mythic Rare

• Administrators
  • 37 posts

Saving cards is definitely a priority. We will also be implementing a lot of the features you mentioned soon. It's a bit tricky to implement the vast amount of mechanics MTG has used over the years.

Icy

Icy

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

You'd think half/dual mana/whatever their technical name is, multicolor and (text) is italicized would be a greater priority than a saving feature. That's a luxury not a requirement to actually make MTG Cards.

Chaos Pudding

Chaos Pudding

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

I can't say I'm at all an authority on coding, but from the looks of the backgrounds for the cards it seems you're using Magic Set Editor as your base? How hard is it to port it to be usable on a web page?

• Guests

Another thing:

I find it annoying that I can't crop out any text in a quote without deleting the quote entirely.

Darth Revan of the Sith

Darth Revan of the Sith

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationInferno

Saving cards is definitely a priority.

Thank goodness. I can't live without saving my stuff because I forget things too easily.

Jdrawer

Jdrawer

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

1. Separate effects on a card should have a 1.5x spacing in between them by pressing enter once.

2. Card flavor should have a separate text block.

3. Saving cards should be added. Without that feature, I cannot fix whatever I post and edit it.

4. Hybrid mana symbols should be added to the card's converted mana cost.

5. Half mana (Such as Little Girl or the Asses)
6. Hybrid card colors (Gravel/Gavel Gill Duo)

7. Ability to use Power and Toughness in halves (such as .5/.5 for Little Girl or 3.5 Power (I believe), for Fat Ass).

Guest_Skyfall the Radiant_*

Guest_Skyfall the Radiant_*
  • Guests

5. Half mana (Such as Little Girl or the Asses)
6. Hybrid card colors (Gravel/Gavel Gill Duo)

7. Ability to use Power and Toughness in halves (such as .5/.5 for Little Girl or 3.5 Power (I believe), for Fat Ass).

5 and 7 are stupid to add if YCMaker won't add Dark Synchros.

Jdrawer

Jdrawer

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

5 and 7 are stupid to add if YCMaker won't add Dark Synchros.

http://forum.mtgcard...orum/8-unglued/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013