• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Inferno390

Inferno390

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Just a suggestion for the maker, could you add a planeswalker template? It'd make them a whole lot easier to make, and they'd look better, too.
Also, I found that you can't make equipments. There is no Equipment type in the maker.
  • Elves Watcher 031 likes this

Tarrant1993

Tarrant1993

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

I second the motion, on both his argument's. A plane's walker template and a equipment template would be awesome for this. 

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Psst, Equipment is actually an Artifact type. Check your nearest Swiftfoot Boots or whatever and realize it reads "Artifact -- Equipment".

Inferno390

Inferno390

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Well, now I just feel dumb. But we do need a planeswalker template.

Elves Watcher 031

Elves Watcher 031

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Ilike allyour Ideas

Inferno390

Inferno390

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

thanks!

LinkMonster

LinkMonster

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

How can we get magic to produce these cards?

Myriad Storms

Myriad Storms

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Well I haven't been around the site for long, but it looks like everyone I've seen post uses MSE and just uses this site for the forum.

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

How can we get magic to produce these cards?

You can't actually have your custom cards as an officially printed card. Your best bet is to do it the same way you do a proxy - print your custom card on paper, then put it in front of a card in a sleeve.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Card maker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013