Can't see the card

Red card maker cant see

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Guest_Dragonborn3_*

Guest_Dragonborn3_*
  • Guests
So I'm pretty new here, or at least to the forums(it's my first post. Hi!) and part of the red background has been over the card preview for a while now. Does anyone know why?

mtgadmin

mtgadmin

Mythic Rare

• Administrators
  • 37 posts

Can you clarify what you mean by "the red background has been over the card preview for awhile now"? I don't understand the nature of your problem.

Guest_Dragonborn3_*

Guest_Dragonborn3_*
  • Guests
Let's say I generate a card with the name "1234567". There is a field of red that appears on top of the card, generated or not, that obscures everything that isn't under the "1234" part of the card. The red matches the background of the site, being darker at the top than near the bottom.

It's the same for the Pokémon card maker(though a different color) and the Yu-Gi-Oh card maker is covered entirely(even past the card preview).

YCMaker

YCMaker

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

What browser and OS are you using? Can you take a screenshot of the issue?

Guest_Dragonborn3_*

Guest_Dragonborn3_*
  • Guests
I'm using Safari with iOS 7.0.6 on my iPad. The thing is though, when I first found this site everything was fine.

Here is a screenshot of the page as it's loading(I can see the whole card) and then when it's fully loaded(when there's red over the card).
Attached File  image.jpg   147.16KB   1 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   137.06KB   1 downloads

Guest_Dragonborn3_*

Guest_Dragonborn3_*
  • Guests
Bump

ChilledFire99

ChilledFire99

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationKenosha,WI

sorry. I haven't had that problem so I can't help you but I wish I could. If that happens to me, I will let you know how to solve that problem.

TheCrazyAsylum

TheCrazyAsylum

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationA place where dreams come true

Its b/c you're on a Ipad, same happens to me with my Ipad.

tumblr_mej0cd0INf1qktqch.gif

Guest_Dragonborn3_*

Guest_Dragonborn3_*
  • Guests
That's really dumb of my iPad...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Red, card maker, cant see

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013