• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

The_Metalworker

The_Metalworker

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi everyone just joined the site and interested in starting to post here after finding it, just wondering a few things,

first off does everything need to be original flavour or are anime, games, TV shows ect based cards welcomed?I use to post in the YGO version of this site a few years ago and remember having fun in the pop culture section but there doesn't seem to be such a place

Also what is the best way to post cards just as images or as attachments?

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Welcome, Metalworker!

You are free to create cards based on pop culture. Depending on how seriously you designed it (and want it to be taken), you just post said card in either R&D or Unglued.

A little note that in YCM we have also done away with the pop culture section and instead allowed posting of said cards in both Advanced and Casual.

There seems to be no qualms about posting images as attachments, but out of habit I just post the image directly in my posts.

Also note that the MTG Card Maker is a bit outdated - Magic Set Editor 2.0 is a fair bit more up-to-date with regards to aesthetics and templates.

The_Metalworker

The_Metalworker

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thanks Gadjiltron!

Great to know I don't like the whole comedy/unglued cards so that works great.

I haven't been on YCM since like 2011 when I was really active with some big projects sounds like i can just post how I use to though which is great :)

Never use the sites card maker haha MSE is better and easier for sets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013