• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

km349534

km349534

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So, my boyfriend is a big magic enthusiast and i've been getting into playing, at first for him but then for pleasure as well, and he goes to Friday night magic at a shop near us, and our two year anniversary is coming up and I thought it would be great to make cards for him, but I have no idea how to print them out after I've made them. Please help!!! It would be preferable to not have them be just pieces of paper, and to have them actually be cards. Looking to print 11 total, willing to pay about anything to make him happy. Thank you!

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

I'm sorry, but this site does not offer the ability to properly print out your custom cards. You'll have to look elsewhere for such services.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Well actualy you can download mtg set editor and print the card cut them and then glue them to real cards (please take card with no value at all for this process). already done it and it work great.

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Well actualy you can download mtg set editor and print the card cut them and then glue them to real cards (please take card with no value at all for this process). already done it and it work great.

OP explicitly said they didn't want slips of paper, and I assumed this is also out of the question.

Rhenium

Rhenium

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Once you have made the card, the card should be to the right. You can right-click it to "Save Image As..." Then you will need a picture for the back, and print card on front and back on, well... back. What i've used is glossy heavyweight cardstockhttp://www.staples.c...avyweight paper

Hope this helped!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gift, help, please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013