• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Katastrophecy

Katastrophecy

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey, everyone, I'm new to the forums here. I used to make a lot of cards in the Yu-Gi-Oh! card maker a long time ago, and I've been recently getting into Magic. I saw this card maker and wanted to try it out.

This is my first card, and I tried to make it balanced. I saw the frog image (by Charles Santore) and needed to make a Magic card out of it. Is giving it 2 white mana enough to be balanced, or would 3 be better for the keywords that it has? Thanks a bunch.

Attached Files

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

For a first try with the card maker of the site, its trully amazing!

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

I believe nudging it up to 1WW will be fine considering the keyword stack.

Jdrawer

Jdrawer

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

In addition to Gadjiltron's comment, I'd suggest changing it's subtype to Frog Solider. It's more in line with the flavor and also opens the door to some great support.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: frog, creature, double strike, vigilance, lifelink

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013