1 reply to this topic

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

So I have found an ingenious use of this site. For many cards, there is no sense-making, oracles rules text, standard look version. So I recreated old cards with oracle rules text using this site, then printed them out and proxied them. here are a few examples: Lim-Duls Paladin (you can tell I love this card)

Divining Witch

Xiahou Dun, the One-Eyed

I was wondering if this would violate any site rules or terms of use for Wizards of the Coast? As always, all help apreciated.

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

I think it's fine, as long as you don't make actual money from it or anything; Generally you can print whatever you want, as long you don't make a business from it.

• Lolilord likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: questionlaw, printing, reprints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013