• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

squib3

squib3

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

So I've been using this card maker for a little while, but is there ever going to be a colorless frame for artifacts and whatnot? All my artifacts have been gold colored instead of the typical gray, and it loses a little bit of touch to it.

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

This among many other things is why I don't use the card maker. lol It's good but it could be much better. No offense to the people who manage it; I'm sure it's a hassle to add new features all the time, but seriously, this is something that just should've been built in from the start. It's an evergreen part of Magic, even more so than Planeswalkers in that artifacts exist in every set, at multiple rarities in most cases. It should definitely be incorporated. Speaking of 'Walkers, though, there should really also be a 'Walker frame.

bradleythegreat

bradleythegreat

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I do think they need to put in a few more features to the maker. But still, it's only a few.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: artifact, colorless

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013