Photo

Form Request Dropoff Location

* * * * * 1 votes Card Requests Form General discussion Idea box Custom Creations

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

This post is for Requesting custom cards to be created by yours truly. The URL to the form is on my profile page, but i will paste here for convenience. Please fill out the form and submit it to this Dropoff location.

I look forward to creating cards for the masses. and creating cards solely for inspiration.

LSW

Just as an example of what you can expect to see on this post.

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

LSW if you get to many requests feel free to send some my way I'm sure a great budding genius on this site could leave a few cards to us older users (HINT HINT) what with your set and all and since I've been in a lack of inspiration mood so new card ideas will be good for me. In other words im too lazy to make a form like you so anything you don't want/ have to much PLEASE send my way and get me card making again. Keep up mazarkov thugh if I find you stop to pursue these requests, well ill ... hmmmm .. just be very sad i guess I mean im not going to the USA (more commonly refered to as 'Merica) to force you so it just be a shame. (Another hint to send me cards, okay) Anyone reading this can also PM me or even request a colab of us both im sure you wont mind will you LSW, your card making genius may be great but it isn't TWO card making geniuses. anyway shameless cardrequestsharestealrant over. Anyone who uses your request service better expect one damn good card from a great. 

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

feel free to peruse this post at your pleasure Chaos I would definitely enjoy the help. I dub thee my Administrator...

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Happy to be of service i will peruse to my hearts content may be we should do card off's eg someone gives an idea/ the framework of a card and we both have a go to see whos ends up better the worst that can happen is two decent cards are made and the person happily gets two cards the best that can happen is I win and claim the title of lord as you have claimed. but administrator is a great position given by a card maker who should be working at wizards I swear if they saw these posts you, aztegio, sertar, maybe me but you three first and a few of the less frequent older members would be offered jobs after your current mazarkov/ forbidden rites creation you should be at wizards, how you are so creative amazes me thanks for the administrator role you wont regret it. 

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

thanks i appreciate the support and I know you will do your best and Yes Yes Yes lets have a Card Off competition should they start flying in. Wizards has looked at me before and they said i was too young to get a job with them

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Seriously, Wizards has looked at you, you have further increased my already high respect for you I now have an increased respect and if they looked at you once maybe when your older they can actually accept an amazing designer onto the team. how they failed to pick a genius such as you for a job is beyond me.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Im maybe to dumb or something but what im supose to do with the link?

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

i have had the best idea LSW, how about a four way card competition between you me sertar and aztegio. when we get enough card ideas i think this would be a good thing to do a sort off friendly free-for-all with the card idea creators judging there own ideas and picking a winner. 

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

YES, oh YES this is the best idea. you are a genius Chaos

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

I try. Hopefully if we get enough requests we can do it soon and see once and for all who off us regulars and card making friends is the better at dictated card making on a leash. we are all great at what we create but who will thrive when we all have the same limits and restrictions. may the best man win at least when it starts. I may be in a creative stump but don't think im going to lose on a custom card competition with an idea it will be a battle of the greats and me on the side. 

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

same. and im sure Sertar feels the same

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

It will be a battle of the minds and you three will definitely put up a fight for the ages hope to see the masterpieces you come up with. when we get to it though you lot will probably produce the mtg equivalent of the mona lisa and I'll make some stick drawings. jokes aside, you all are really good and i hope this will be a great bit of fun and a great challenge 

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

dont down yourself, your creations are works of art themselves. true vermeers

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Thanks for the pep talk but vermeer wont do against your van gogh and sertars da vinci. Im a realist, your a revolutionary and he's a perfectionist but don't think a little doubt is a bad thing because it will make me work harder to beat you when the time comes I hope you all bring your A game because I'm getting S rank. 

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I think that would be realy fun BUT i still dont knonw what to do with the link XD

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

you need drop box then download it simple really and you need dropbox anyway to continue posting right 

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

it links to my DropBox which has The Request Form for Card Creations. Just click on the link in this post and people who want custom cards created just need to fill it out and submit them into this Post. Its extremely simple.

LSW

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

There we go

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Sertar by ticking all do you mean it has changeling or is any creature type

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Any

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Card Requests, Form, General discussion, Idea box, Custom Creations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013