Photo

Form Request Dropoff Location

* * * * * 1 votes Card Requests Form General discussion Idea box Custom Creations

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

ok that is good.

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

here is my card for this sertar since when we do the competition it can't be our own ideas so may as well do this now. The card itself is made to symbolise that no matter what it will 'bring Tomorrow' in that each players life total is set to 20 and it cant attack plus the fact you get a turn. The card doesn't include red or black because black is selfish and only for itself and red is in the moment so doesn't think of tommorow. Blue for forethought and progress, white for order and green for life and growth all fit into what is needed for continue survival and all have a meaning for 'tomorrow'. hope you like it.

Attached File  Bringer Of Tomorrow.jpg   45.78KB   0 downloads

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

Here it is Sertar: http://s1378.photobu...lfe120/library/

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

what are your thoughts?

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

By god lordstrom this card is just the nighmare of everything XD nice card but a lil too strong and activate eff out of color U dont spawn token  (*at least make it w/u)

Chaoscal this one is realy balanced and realy weird/fun BUT some wording isue like instead of non-land cards its non-land permanent and theres a in random betwen and (and) all graveyard\

I dont know if i was supose to judge to cards and dont give tips or give tip then judge the cards 

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

sertar i've edited out the word issues. please judge, tip whatever they're your cards you asked us to make its up to you what you do with them.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

revamped the card with consideration of the Mana cost being only 5

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

judge then give tips.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Sorry chaoscal i just found out another lil issue you should put the exept bringer after the graveyard unless its what you wanted to do (im going outside for like 3-4 hours i wont be able to answer)

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

ive done it finally worded correctly.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

so Sertar do you like the corrections ive done to my submission?

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

LSW read the brackets

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

i c those brackets (yum Brackets)... lol

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

i wont ask

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

inside joke, sry. when i see brackets i go crazy for em. (burps) also im retasking the card slightly

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

there the card should be fixed now

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I like your new version lsw but instead of saying when this card enter the battlefield from hand library or graveyard why dont you just said when this card enter the battlefield?

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

ok i c.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

revamped pt2. xD

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Now this is pretty dang good!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Card Requests, Form, General discussion, Idea box, Custom Creations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013