LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

Hello All

LordStormWinter here, I am interested in Beginning a Tribal element and am looking for a Good creature that has not yet obtained Tribal status. Please feel free to submit suggestions here. Looking forward to reading all the many suggestions that may crop up.

LSW

All my Tribal Creations to Date:

Link: https://www.dropbox....Ypoex6GFlKxMoJa. <- Birds

Link: https://www.dropbox....9uxlff1bcybUnca. <- Snow Elves

Link: https://www.dropbox....40fiPpFdyFJQDQa. <- Illusions

Link: https://www.dropbox....8LhPTyLDvbBk1ba. <- Gorgons

Two of my Illusions are not showing in the Drop Box link so here they are.

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

and my Tribal Snow elves are the First post under this Forum Post... enjoy crystalizing everything.

https://www.dropbox....9uxlff1bcybUnca

LSW

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

What about Birds? There are SOME bird-tribals (and a supercool Bird Wizard in commander) but they're not that much fleshed out.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

I think birds would be good I was looking through the MSE's list of creature types and bird was one that stood out.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

ok looks like i have my next project. Thanks guys keep em coming.

LSW

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

And the verdict is in. Tribal Birds are Done and here is the link to them.

https://www.dropbox....Ypoex6GFlKxMoJa

Enjoy them,

LSW

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

while not all of the creatures in this mini set are Birdies their abilities target things that can lead to birdies.

LSW

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

please any others you wish to see turned into Tribal's. There are plenty of creatures to choose from.

LSW

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

make illusion tribal it'll be fun

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

ok then illusions it is

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

Its finally here, Tribal Illusions. Give a warm and loving welcome to Horrorscathe Illusions, (not that they will give the love back; maybe, just not in a way most consider loving). Anyways heres the link: https://www.dropbox....40fiPpFdyFJQDQa. And as usual I look forward to reading the plethora of comments and concerns.

LSW 

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

They seem very lovable and spread the love with death and milling destruction i mean what does an intangible ethereal monstrosity need to do to garner love these days. Either way one of the greatest tribals yet and a great set of cards in my favourite colour combo. You have done the world a service making these fine illusionary horrors and i'm sure Jace, Demir and Lord of the Unreal all commend your illusionary prowess. Good work LSW. 

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

thanls chaos. Also i love them as well, one of my many crowning jewels. Syphon and Vertigo are just plain nasty rnt they?

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

got any other critters youd like to see become tribal?

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

Alright from the depths of my own mind Comes Tribal Gorgons. I will take a poll to see if you want to see the hybrid serpentine ladies become Tribal or not.

Type a Capital (W) for No

Type a Capital (G) for Yes

I await the results.

LSW

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Or type yes for yes: yes

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

so would you use those Illusions in a real tournament if they were legal?

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

yes with the right set up they could be very powerful as long as you had counter sweep and some kill spells to keep them around long enough to do stuff.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

which is why I left it open like that so that you could devise your own methods of use. Of course that fear makes em really nasty.

LSW

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

OK ok ok le me tell you something if these card where legal  horror scate should worth 100000$ destroy each creature execpt illusion for 4 mana is already good but wait it cant be countered dang that strong AND YOU GAIN 5 LIFE oh wait its not finish you can buyback for paying 3 life i mean wtf man you can just buyback everytime because you gain 5 life minus 3 you still haved gain 2 life sorry man but this card is just beyond insane and vertigo for the first card is kinda op you pay less to make a creature go in your deck instead of your grave and you can sry 3 alot of those card is good but by god the horror scate is toooo damn broken.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tribal, Experiment, General Discussion, Idea bucket

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013