LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

fixed the OPness and the brokenness

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

sertar it says buyback pay 6 life so even though it is admittedly broken it still results in a net loss of 1 life per use

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

dats because i changed it, it was pay 3 life for a net gain of +2 life

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

oh well sorry sertar

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

its ok.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

LSW since when was your name sertar does the S now stand for sertar or something.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

no, its not, just habit sry.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

no need to apologise I was apologising to sertar and it was just weird you accepting the apology when it's sertars apology to accept. 

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

well in any case working on those Tribal Gorgons.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

What colours are you making them.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

B/G and B

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Cool Snow Thingy thats not played much sad it had so little synergy with other blocks.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

thanks, and its Snow Elves FTW

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

Well the Sister are here and with their Gorgon Sisterhood. Let them show you how deadly a Tribe of Gorgons can be.

Link: https://www.dropbox....8LhPTyLDvbBk1ba

LSW

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

so those gorgons, whadya think about em?

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I think there a way to make the petrification easier to understand but overall i never liked gorgons in mtg but that just my taste yours cards got too much text (im sure you can find a way to do the same thing with less words, aniway good job!

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

So i've had another genius moment strike me. For those of you who enjoy Wurms, I will be presenting Wurm Tribal pretty soon.

LSW

Looking forward to reading those comments and ideas for future Tribals.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

By genius moment do you mean you were perusing aztegio's tribal questionnaire and saw someone had asked for wurms and oozes or was this actually a stroke of genius hmm suspicious 

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

HAHAHAHH maan i was thinking the same thing XD

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

well..... I was looking at my old Naya Wurms and decided to attempt to make Naya Tribal Wurms. I didn't know that that was on Aztegio's post... hmmm. hope im not stealing an idea he has...

LSW

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tribal, Experiment, General Discussion, Idea bucket

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013