made this just now...

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Chase thats just wrong, I suppose you murder puppies and burn flowers as well you heartless monster. Something that evil could only spawn from the pit of hell.

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests
what???? I have a puppy doxin... best thing in my life.... my brothers r the 3rd or 4th thing

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests
why doesn't the mythic rare colour show on the cards??? but the others do???

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Because you are using an older expansion symbol that didn't have that rarity level. Also: HOLY SHIT that dragon dude is like one of the most unglued-like op cards ever posted on this site o.O

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I mean by god the only thing that could make this card more op is a when this card come into play you win the game.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

it was a joke to highlight the shear cruelty of this card it is unbalanced, evil and just plain inhumane 

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

they are right it is definitely an "i win, you lose, and you cant do anything about it, so tough tibs card"

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Dude imagine this card with this in legacy       http://magiccards.info/us/en/218.html

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

The fuck is wrong with legacy?! Whenever I see a card that's "good" in legacy, it's actually right from Crazyville on the moon!

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests

yo guys, my brother max and I... mainly max made the card.... I just did the card cost and the core abilities... blame max 4 the other abilities... he  got the uncounterable one from Thrun, the Last Troll. And the Protection from Everything from that 8/8 hydra

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests
hey just think of platinum angel and darksteel empereon combo along with that phyrexian card that makes it so you cant get poison counters.... then that one creature that gives ur creatures hexproof and opposing creatures lose hexproof... max has those 4 in the same deck.. fuckin suxs

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests
uhhhh. is this 2 OP?

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

AAAAHHRRG! Stop it! Just because you CAN write something onto a card doesn't mean you SHOULD do it! Seriously, from a balancing point of view, your card is a nightmare.

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests

so arnt the 4 horsemen... just read the shannara book: Talismans of Shannara by Terry Brooks... Can only be killed by one of the other horseman

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests

how about this then

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests

too op

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests
here
Attached File  Elven mage.jpg   195.79KB   0 downloads

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests
hope its okay 4 every1...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013