• Guests
hows this to combat op dragons?

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I think you should really play more magic or studies the cards because im sorry to tell you that but your balancing is horrible unless you're making unglued wich in that case is ok but if you look for RND creature using magic set editor would be a start sorry for being a little rude but it seem you realy want to improve so i have no choice to tell you this if you want some help by any sort or heelp feel free to ask or check this site http://magiccards.info/

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests

hows this then

Attached Files

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Too much. Far too much!

I'll try to explain with a simple metaphor: The cards you use to construct your deck are like tools; You choose them for their particular field of viability. Some are small and cheap, and also basic tool box material, much like a hammer or a screwdriver (those are your small creatures, utility spells, burns, counter spells etc), while others are far heavier, bigger, and more specialized, like for example a jackhammer or a jigsaw (those are your fat creatures, your finishing moves, your legendary creatures). You got me till this point, yeah? Then prepare for the bitter truth: Your cards are like 10 tons of golden swiss army knives.

You are completely mashing a mess of abilities together, setting reasonable(!) but too high manacosts and you also ignore the color identities (not on purpose, rather than because of inexperience, I guess).

You seem to have a lot of fun with the card maker, and we are all willing to teach you the ways of creating and exchange custom MtG cards, so let's start with some basics:

Creatures are (logically) stronger, depending on their manacost, but you go totally overboard.

Your costs are reasonably high, but so high, that you could never actually play a card like this under normal circumstances.

Trust me! I'm running a single Griselbrand (4bbbb, i think?) in my Kitchentable-Orzhov-Deck ("The Flying Pussyfoot", they call it) and I rarely come to use him; Most games end before I can even get enough mana!

So try making cards in a more consistent enviroment

1 to 3 mana - small creatures

4 mana - big creatures 

5 to 6 mana - bigger creatures

7+ mana - holy shit overkill

try to make creatures from all of these tiers, synergizing with each other. They don't even need to be a tribal, just make them work together.

Learning to make basic, "boring", cards that are the foundation of your biggest creatures will help you get a better grasp of the mechanics.

Scafe714

Scafe714

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hostage.jpghttp://C:\Users\Jole...top\Hostage.jpg

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests

made to be to OP cards...

T.Y.

Attached Files

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

You know, this is seriously getting out of hand. With each card you post, this whole thing gets more and more difficult to navigate through. Please stop posting in this thread and just post in the R&D and Unglued sections, instead of the introductory forum.

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests
cursed or blessed... take ur pick.

Attached File  cursed hellhound.jpg   183.97KB   0 downloadsAttached File  cursed hellhound card.jpg   197.38KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Angel of the blessed.jpg   159.47KB   0 downloadsAttached File  angel of peace.jpg   181.73KB   0 downloads

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests

I choose blessed

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

No seriously! I like seing the effort you put into your cards, but it would be a huge asset to your presentation if you start POSTING THREADS IN THE FORUM, instead of this huge moloch of a post.

As I mentioned at numerous occasions up to this point, this section of the forum is not even meant for cards.

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

this is for the new posts

http://forum.mtgcard...-that-you-made/

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests
here from mtg cardsmith
Attached File  Savanna.png   254.38KB   0 downloads

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests
this is from here
Attached File  Avoria.jpg   189.17KB   0 downloads
from mtg cardsmith
Attached File  9nth one.png   264.87KB   0 downloadsAttached File  6TH PLaneswalker.png   78.99KB   0 downloadsAttached File  2nd one.png   262.09KB   0 downloads

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests
more cards I made over a year ago about...
Attached File  tsunami.png   249.81KB   1 downloadsAttached File  tornado.png   264.49KB   1 downloads

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests
here doggy doggy, here doggy
Attached File  Skoll card.png   288.88KB   0 downloads

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests
here kitty kitty
Attached File  Loque'nahak card.png   328.86KB   0 downloadsAttached File  deathsaber creature.png   282.28KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Savage card.png   344.52KB   0 downloads

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests
these animals are evil on WoW... Killd me many times...

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

the page i made is so you can post outside of the introduction page

you ca have the topic just get out of introductions

Guest_darth@heart_*

Guest_darth@heart_*
  • Guests

I started in the Innistrad block for MTG and I got hooked because of the werewolves. The mechanics, the artwork and the lore behind the set were just what I needed. However, since then, I've had my first quarrel with Wizards: there is no Legendary werewolf. After two years I'm a strictly an EDH player now and figured I should take matters into my own hands and find a way to play those first cards that I loved.

So, I have here a proposed Werewolf commander that I'm going to use in my playgroup broken or not, and have some fun. Enjoy 

Attached Files

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests

nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013