Photo

Ability USE contest!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

True. With the original card it was like 7/5, so the choice for your opponent was either to take it like a man or let it grow into an even deadlier combatant, but I can't do that with a small fry like that

So there you have it! It also protects itself from Goblins! (You know, since he's so big, he just squishes them... some unglued oozing out of my fingers)

Attached File  Sundering Behemoth3.jpg   46.8KB   0 downloads

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

The time as come for me to choose a winner for this round and if you're not dont think i dont like your cards but i choose the one who respect the most criteria and the other ability fit with trample like its twin brother and for this Exmortis got a real example of how a Behemoth can crushe everything on its path and stomp on enemies more and more until everything is chaos and waste are the winner, for the other keep reading im giving you my tough.

Chaoscal: your goblin where just plain cruel (i like to destroy land) and realy felt like if he was blocked he explode and deal its trample damage and make the place explode your card is one of my favorite (theres not too much card but i mean it)

E.S marcus: nice one but some mistake need to be fixed dont put basic creature that doesn't exist and put assasin with humain to fit more the lore of your card and i dont think bleed fit with poison counter but i you fix these little things this card would be one of my top favorite

Commander: what a weird creation But a good creation the only thing is some wording problem you can't put +1/+1 counter on non creature card you should replace it like (example Petal counter(that a bad example but its still is)) and then make is last activate effect read as claretthirst garden become a X/X with trample until the end of the turn where X is the number of petal counter on it. i would prob be first if your card meet the requirement 2 mana cost minimum. but like i said earlier your cards is much more than interesting.

Giniosuke: Your card was ok but i don't know why i don't realy feel that the transformed version is a big NIGHMARE OF DOOM like i said picture that you chose are realy important to me the first one is perfect the other is meh for the effect it would have been GIGAGREAT if the picture matched.

Overall gj all ill make a new one tomorow this one will work differently!

Commandant

Commandant

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Actually, +1/+1 counters can indeed exist on non-creature cards. They simply are not relevant unless and until that permanent is treated as a creature.

Example

I also understood your post as specifying the 2-mana cost minimum as applying only to creatures. Pardon my misinterpretation.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Well you're right i didin't know this card yet im sorry for this and that make me like your card even more

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Okay sorry for being late lets start round 2 with the keyword FRRRREEEENZY (Frenzy) !!you can't have unblockable or can't be blocked!!

This card must cost less than 5 mana and can only be red,black or green or multicolored betwen these 3

you're card can be anything don't limit yourself to creature.

GW and most of all HAVE FUN!

Ill wait two days until giving judgement

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Here you go sertar and this card also slots nicely into my set 

Attached File  Grilix Goblin Pitboss.jpg   42.2KB   0 downloads

Guest_ES.Marcus_*

Guest_ES.Marcus_*
  • Guests
Here is my submission

*Edit: Fixed
**Fixed the fix

Attached Files

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

thought id give some ferret love

Attached File  frenzied ferret.jpg   42.5KB   0 downloads

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Since you prohibited "can't be blocked", I did the next most effective combination: Letting other creatures draw the attention.

There you go:

Attached File  Breach and Break.jpg   51.07KB   0 downloads

(PS: "Not Gruul? Then die!")

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Sick one exmortis not way to beat my prohibit

Guest_ES.Marcus_*

Guest_ES.Marcus_*
  • Guests
Can we have multiple entries?

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Yeah totaly but if you can combine them in your previous post (edit it) it would be perfect BUT i will judge way more servely and you will lose some point (anyway its a casual contest so its not that bad :P )

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

since my ferret got over looked for simplicity i fixed it then made things worse  }:]

Attached File  Den of the Fur.full.jpg   48.42KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Ferret Lord.full.jpg   40.02KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Ferret Queen.full.jpg   36.37KB   0 downloadsAttached File  frenzied ferret.full.jpg   34.57KB   0 downloads

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Like i said you should have edited your previous post to put these card in it

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

And its done for today and unlike the last time im not gonna choose winner but give tip and trick for some and appreciation of the card

Chaoscal: you're goblin guy is nasty i like him but im not sure about the 3 color thing but it fit in each of them so its not really a flaw, and for curiosity sake you know that trample apply frenzy (it work either way but i just want to be sure) your card reprensent realy well what frenzy is for so nice job on this one!

Es marcus: Interesting one to change frenzy to a poison thing but it seem a little bit pointless and underpowered (underpowered is not a flaw itself) but id give you credits your card as a very good execution and you kinda bypass my rule to can't be blocked and can only be blocked and im totally ok with it.

Exmortis: first of all why by all the gods are you not making more card on this site? i mean you chosed to go original and it pay off very well.

Girokitsune: i think this set of furret is fun and only fun because sorry but i can't take furret seriously but your card got nice synergie and i like em

Tomorow will be the Third round!

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Sorry the the late third part lets get strait to the theme this one will be....... FATESTEAL you can't use scry or instand and cannot be related to blue but you need to make it realistic for an other color GL!

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

What exactly is fatesteal?

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Its scrying for your opponnent its a real mtg ability          http://magiccards.info/fut/en/60.html

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

lol that explains it. it's fateseal, not steal. Onwards then!

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

There you go:

Attached File  Auditor of Essence.jpg   42.75KB   0 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013