6 replies to this topic

Bad-People

Bad-People

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Attached File  Deep Dragoon.jpg   44.71KB   62 downloads

Blue and white creature card. Half-merfolk drake-rider; Islandwalk and Double strike. Likely the last thing I'm going to be able to upload here. 

• Seo-Ul-len likes this

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

I like it. I don't know that you should have a half-merfolk creature type instead of just merfolk. That would make it much more synergistic and powerful considering all the merfolk lords out there. Also, is the card representing the rider or the drake? I don't think you should have both types here; it just makes it confusing.

And to be honest, this could probably just be a 4/4 and still be really good. This is a cool way to make a blue card with a powerful combat mechanic, but 10 two hits and you're dead seems really aggressive for blue, even though it's a gold card.

Lastly, why would this be the final upload for you? You just joined the forum. You can't leave - you belong to us now. =P

Bad-People

Bad-People

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

I put half-mer in there to add human to the thing. An excuse to add white to it really. (I also don't know many mer that are humanoid in the water)

Thought blue could use a few hellacious creatures now and then, but I'm not great with power & toughness. And yeah it's both(That's why it has Double Strike)

I'm not leaving, it's my last upload because I'm out of memory to upload and I don't know how to get more. 

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Oh. o_0 I wasn't even aware that could happen. Bummer.

Guest_dragonfly907B_*

Guest_dragonfly907B_*
  • Guests

If you are just using the half-merfolk thing to include White, I would suggest just making it a Merfolk Knight. There are several Merfolk that are bipedal (Master of the Pearl Trident, Talrand the Sky Summoner). They do appear to be out of (or coming out of) the water, but who really knows how they change from tail to legs? maybe they can choose to change, so your guy can just choose to stay with legs or something. Heck, maybe certain ones are just bipedal all the time, and that's why they were chosen to go on land, or to become these drake riders. Anyway, I'd say make it a Merfolk Knight. There's even already a white knight riding a vicious creature with double strike (Skyhunter Skirmisher, one of the strikes I would assume belongs to the mount), so there is precedent for not including the mount's type. 

Sorry for rambling. As for the memory issue...can't help you. I hit the same problem myself.

I do really like the card by the way. Double Strike with the potential to be unblockable is awesome. and the art is really nice too.

Guest_Slayer-72_*

Guest_Slayer-72_*
  • Guests

oh dear.... 

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ea's claim&l=1#

on topic though, Merfolk are actually a blue/white tribe. there are lots of good white merfolk. as for the typing, it's really just what ever you want. drakes dont really run much synergy, and there's no reason it shouldnt be a merfolk, so something simpler would be better.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Ah, I love Let Me Google That For You.

Seo-Ul-len

Seo-Ul-len

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Мы специалисты профессиональных SEO-оптимизаторов, работающих над увеличением посещаемости и рейтинга вашего сайта в поисковых системах.
Наша команда добились впечатляющих результатов и стремимся передать вам наши знания и опыт.
Какая помощь доступна у нас:
продвижение корпоративного сайта заказать
• Подробный анализ вашего сайта и создание персонализированной стратегии продвижения.
• Повышение эффективности контента и технических аспектов вашего сайта.
• Постоянное отслеживание результатов и анализ вашего онлайн-присутствия с целью его совершенствования.
Подробнее https://seo-prodvizh...-ulyanovsk1.ru/
Уже сейчас наши клиенты получают результаты: увеличение трафика, улучшение позиций в поисковых системах и, конечно же, рост прибыли. Мы готовы предложить вам консультацию бесплатно, для того чтобы обсудить ваши потребности и разработать стратегию продвижения, соответствующую вашим целям и финансовым возможностям.
Не упустите возможность увеличить прибыль вашего бизнеса в онлайн-мире. Обратитесь к нам немедленно.

Seo-Ul-len

Seo-Ul-len

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Мы команда профессиональных SEO-оптимизаторов, специализирующихся на продвижении сайтов в поисковых системах.
Наша команда гордимся своими успехами и предоставим вам доступ к нашему опыту и навыкам.
Какие преимущества вы получите:
сео продвижение сайта в поиске
• Анализ всех аспектов вашего сайта и разработка уникальной стратегии продвижения.
• Улучшение контента и технических параметров вашего сайта для максимального эффекта.
• Ежедневный анализ данных и мониторинг вашего онлайн-присутствия для постоянного улучшения его эффективности.
Подробнее https://seo-prodvizh...-ulyanovsk1.ru/
Наши клиенты уже видят результаты: рост посещаемости, улучшение рейтинга в поисковых запросах и, конечно, увеличение прибыли. Мы предлагаем бесплатную консультацию, для того чтобы обсудить ваши требования и помочь вам разработать стратегию продвижения, соответствующую вашим целям и бюджету.
Не упустите шанс улучшить свои результаты в интернете. Обратитесь к нам прямо сейчас.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gold, creature, islandwalk, double strike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013