• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

stuartk11

stuartk11

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

First card I've made using this site. What do you think?

Attached Files

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

Nice! But you got the text a bit wrong. It should be something like: "{x}: Cast a copy of target instant- or sorceryspell with converted manacost {x} or less, that was exiled with Mindreaper".

Since it exiles four cards, this effect is rather strong, so I would consider making it mythic, instead of rare.

Btw the art looks great; What program did you use?

stuartk11

stuartk11

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Yeah, seems I missed that part out. lol. Fixed it now.

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

More importantly, you missed out on the part, that the "artist" refers to the actual artist, you know, the guy who made the illustration, rather than the guy who wrote the card.

Let's be honest: It's obvious that you did not create the artwork. Just search Google for Grim Reaper pictures and you find it after some scrolling on a wallpapersite.

It's very unlikely, that this site gives credit to the artist themselves, but please! Do me a favor and don't put your own account name in this spot, unless you actually

draw the pictures yourself. I don't mean, that you shouldn't use pictures of the internet, hell, everybody does it like this, but since you don't PAY the artists or something,

at least show enough respect and put their names under it.

stuartk11

stuartk11

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

The site I found it on had no names for the images. If you find the name of the artist, feel free to tell me.

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

Then write the name of the site; Most likely it's them who have the copyright;

The point is not, that there's something written, but that it's not your name on it.

As long you don't know the name of the artist, just take out yours.

stuartk11

stuartk11

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Edited for now, though finding the artist may prove difficult. I'll need to find its original site, and it seems to be everywhere. lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, First card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013