Colorless Cards/Cardmaker in general

Cardmaker Colorless Update

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

Just a general question: Are there fixed intervals in which the cardmaker is updated or some upcoming date for the next upgrade? 

It doesn't bother me too much, since golden frames work just fine, and I can just use photoshop or whatever to make them manually, but I couldn't help realizing, that there is no gray background available in the card maker. There are also no Hybrid-color backgrounds or mana symbols (I guess there were already tons of people asking about it before me).

It's not that much of a problem, but possible newcomers to the forum may dump it, just because of this missing detail.

mtgadmin

mtgadmin

Mythic Rare

• Administrators
  • 37 posts

The thing is, it's nearly impossible to implement all the mechanics Magic has created in its long history. If you start a thread and get a sizeable portion of the userbase to vote on the two or three most important features the cardmaker is lacking, we will make it a priority to add those in.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cardmaker, Colorless, Update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013