There isnt really a casual location to post custom cards that aren't specifically broken or overpowered, so I'm putting them here. Please feel free to move this to a more suitable location, moderators.
Still working on exact counts for each card in the deck. I'm thinking 1 of each of the Gods probably.
Challenge Deck Rules:
- Cthulhu, and 1, 2, or 3 Cthulhu Statue cards start on the battlefield.
- If the challenge deck would draw a card, it does not.
- The challenge deck has no life total and takes no damage.
- The challenge deck cannot accumulate poison counters.
- Challange Deck Creatures cannot attack unless a card or ability says so.
- If a challenge deck card would be put from anywhere into any zone other than the graveyard by an opponent's card or effect, put it in the graveyard instead.
- Ignore any other effects that don't make sense.
- Each player has their own Life Total and Deck.
- Players do not share control of permanents.
- The players take their phases and turns at the same time.
- Player creatures target creatures for attacks, not the challenge deck itself.
- The players win when Cthulhu leaves the battlefield.
- The players lose if each player's life total drops to or below 0.