This challenge deck focuses on the custom mechanic of Incarnation. When a creature with Incarnation X dies, the player reveals X cards from the top of their deck and puts all creatures revealed this way onto the battlefield, then puts the rest in their graveyard. Watch as lowly rats become Avatars through constant reincarnation!
- The Challenge deck has no life total and takes no damage
- The challenge deck begins with 1 Lowly Rats on the battlefield. Increase the challenge level by adding more.
- The Challenge Deck cannot draw cards.
- At the beginning of the challenge deck's turn, they cast the top card of their library.
- The challenge deck wins when all opponents' life totals are reduced to 0 or less.
- The Challenge Deck loses when it has no cards left in its library.
- The challengers can target creatures for attacks individually, or the Challenge Deck itself. If they do, that many cards are milled from the challenge deck.
- Challenge Deck creatures attack each turn if able, no matter who controls them.
- Ignore any other effects that dont make sense.
Deck List: 60