• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Challenge Deckmaster

Challenge Deckmaster

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Solace is an OC of mine that I put in every one of my headcanons for everything I do. He is a malignant being, drawn by madness and insanity and a player of games. Now, he's come to the world of MtG as the Prince of Mad Planes. Here, his power is limited by lands, just like other Planeswalkers. But with the power of his nonbasic lands, and colorless abominations, he is a force of great power.

Rules:

• The Challenge Deck starts with Solace, Prince of Madness on the battlefield. The challenge deck draws 7 cards as normal; it cannot take mulligans.
  • The Challenge deck cannot play cards from their hand except by a card or effect. 
  • The challenge deck has no life total and takes no damage.
  • If a challenge deck card would be moved from one zone to another by a card effect owned by a challenger, it is put into the graveyard instead.
  • The challenge deck loses when Solace, Prince of Madness, leaves the battlefield.
  • The challenge deck wins when each challenger's life total is reduced to 0 or less.

Mythics: 1 of each

Spoiler

Rares: 3 of each

Spoiler

Uncommons: 4 of each

Spoiler

Commons: 6 of each

Spoiler

ltRIqrM.pngRlVeAGI.pngF0dT7hA.pngdhaZW5e.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013