6 replies to this topic

Patar

Patar

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, U.S.A

So I've seen a bunch of cards on this site but I want to see who can create a funny card that could easily make people easily laugh. So go on, get your funny cap on and get creating.  ^_^

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I tryied to do my best for this but parodie card are not my speciality hope you enjoy it.

Patar

Patar

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, U.S.A

Hope to see some more like this, or something like it, nice job on the one when I immediately saw the title I laughed and at the abilities to.

Again, nice job! :)  

Commandant

Commandant

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a humourous artwork for the card.

Rorrim's Decree

UWR (the mana symbols appear exactly in this order, as opposed to RWU)

Enchantment

Whenever an untapped permanent would be tapped, its controller may rotate that card counterclockwise to tap it. If he or she doesn’t, that permanent’s controller sacrifices it.
Whenever a card would be put into a player’s hand, that player may put the card in the first position, counting from the same direction as the hand holding the cards in his or her hand. If he or she doesn’t, that card is discarded. (For example, if you are holding your cards in hand in your left hand, when you draw a card, you may put it into your hand as the leftmost card. If you don’t, that card is discarded.)

Ikatsui

Ikatsui

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

One step ahead of you, Commandant. Also, wow, that's actually a lot of text.

nz2hqw.jpg

I was going to add some flavor text, but I sadly don't have the room.

"No, it doesn't count as playing with yourself."

Also, MSE wouldn't allow the symbols to be swapped around, sorry.

destro619

destro619

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Thought this was pretty funny

Attached Files

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

yes these are really funny but sadly i keep ending up with my first joke card for my dummy set (jokers wild)Piefull_zps34d43de0.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Funny, Unglued, Magic the Gathering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013