Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Nice!

Well this is certainly something I never thought about, a land becoming a creature and being a commander. I could see some pretty sweet strategies with this. 

And sorry for being a syntax police but the first line would be worded: "If Memnarch's Lens would enter the battlefield, instead pay [2]. If you do, put Memnarch's Lens onto the battlefield. If you don't, put it into it's owner's graveyard."

If you're wondering how I came up with that, I just ripped it off the oracles rules text for Balduvian Ruins (and with the spam bots always being on the edge of mind, make sure to mouse over links and read the URL before clicking. Even if it's me.)

Challenge Deckmaster

Challenge Deckmaster

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Okey doke, will make the change when I get home.

ltRIqrM.pngRlVeAGI.pngF0dT7hA.pngdhaZW5e.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013