3 replies to this topic

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

There are only a few cards in existence that help having only clerics, and they are not even that strong, so I devised a new set of them!

Feedback on how balanced they are is, as always, wanted.

Attached Files

• Brezovsky_adam and Jadeo43 like this

Jadeo43

Jadeo43

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I think they are balanced. Good work.

TylerConnolly

TylerConnolly

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Did you mean the remove -1/-1 counter as a cost on Karthil? if so it should be before the : and I feel that would work better, also maybe it should be legendary ince it's a named creature card? In addition I think Fallenheart Saviour can go back to your hand instead of the battlefield and just add the "When Fallenheart Saviour enters the battlefield, you may gain two life." But over all fantastic set, persist + undying with the counters is great synergy.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Actually the removing of -1/-1 counters on Karthil was not part of the cost, as it I wanted players to be able to respond to Karthil's controller activating that ability, so as to reduce its power level. As for the fallenheart savior, I now realize it is currently to powerful, so I might just have to add the things you said.

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Orzhov, Cleric, Tribal, 12-set, Deck theme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013